Monday, June 2, 2008

Erotica

I miss him so much...

***

The swooshing of hair kept him awake. Excited.

Erotic.

***

I love him. Does he feel the same way about me?

I miss him. Why doesn't he visit me more often?

I miss the times when we cuddled each other to sleep. How we shared our breakfast in the mornings; sometimes skipping breakfast altogether to spend more time snuggling in bed.

Why? Why is it that he has left me for another? Are all males like that? Do they always only want new things? How is it that they are able to completely wipe off the happy memories they had?

He was the light of my life. My everything. My reason for living.

Now, he's gone. How can I ever live without him?

Nobody can ever, ever comprehend my feelings for him. No one can ever love a man as much as I loved him. I've begged him. I've tried multiple ways to please him. Why, oh, why doesn't he come back? I miss him so much...

So much...

***

"Oi, come help me at the attic lah!!! The things here damn dusty leh. The previous owner siao one. Keep so many useless things."

"Coming..."

"Hey, look at this!"

"Aiya, Kevin, don't look liao lah. Lets go for dinner first. Tomorrow only we continue unpacking."

"Wait... I think I see something..."

"Come on down!! I'm starving!"

"Something just moved leh! So freaky!"

"I don't care! Lets go."


***

I miss him. It's been so long. He promised me he'd be back. He'll keep his promise, won't he? He'll come back for me, won't he? One day, he'll eventually realise that I'm the only one for him...

Won't he?

***

"Rise and shine, darling! Lets start unpacking!"

"Mmph...??... Good morning Gloria..."

"Eh... You sick is it? Why your face so pale one? Last night tried to 'get you going' but you didn't respond..."

"Huh?? Oh, sorry... Maybe I was too tired lah."

"How about tonight?"

"We'll see..."

***

The swooshing of hair kept him awake. Excited.

Erotic.

***

What was that all about?

***

He swayed to the rhythm of his own groaning.

Damn, what the hell is going on?

The long, flowing hair... So smooth... So soft... The mere feeling of it on his skin sent tingles down his spine. He breathed in the sweet, erotic scent. Just a single sniff put him in nirvana.

The skin felt smooth. No, better. It was perfect. Who could ever ask for more?

He felt her exploring. Down, down, down her lips went. To his standing member...

Gosh, what is happening to me?

A split second, a moment of peak pleasure.

***

He's back. After years and years of waiting, he's finally back.

I knew he'd come.

***

"Eh, home come you spend so much time in the attic these days? I though you said you saw something freaky up there?"

"Huh...? Ah... No lah... Just unpacking stuff. Nothing important."

"By the way, dear, your performance last night was great. I love you."

"Oh... uh... thanks. I guess..."

***

That bitch!!!! He came back but he brought a bitch along with him!!! How could he??

***

The swooshing of hair kept him awake. Excited.

Erotic.

Shit. It's happening again.

His member, already familiarised with the situation, immediately perked up. It knew it's role, and it was eager to play it well.

The hair... The skin... The scent...

Her lips...

Shit. Stop it now.

Like a ritual, her lips had memorised it's route. It explored, expertly knowing where to linger, and when to move on.

He felt her tongue enter and twist around his.

And then, it went lower...

Lower...

Damn, I can't breathe. What's happening??!!?? Help!!!!

***

"Kevin, wake up!! Wake up!!!!"

***

KUALA ULU: After decades of endless debating, The Ministry of Housing and Local Government has finally announced the closing of an aging housing estate, following the mysterious deaths of a recently married couple. Kevin, aged 27, and his wife, Gloria, aged 25, were recently found dead in their new home at the northern, secluded area of Kuala Ulu.

Police has deemed this case homicide, but so far has found no proof of any intruders nor any signs of struggle between the couple.

***

I miss him so much...

When will he be back?

No comments: